Deadline for KASNEB registration and Examination booking
New and existing students wishing to register for KASNEB courses and book their eamination need to register and pay for exam fee by 31st March for those who wish to sit for the May examinations and 30th September for those who wish to sit for the November examinations.
This was the communication that was made by KASNEB on 19 January 2018
Current and prospective students of kasneb, parents, sponsors, guardians, training institutions and other stakeholders are hereby notified as follows:
- The current deadline dates for normal and late student registration and examination booking have been abolished.
- The late registration fee and late examination booking fee have also been abolished.
- Students will therefore be required to pay only normal registration fee and normal examination booking fee.
- The following two cut-off dates for student registration and examination booking shall be applicable:
- 31 March shall be the cut-off date for student registration and examination booking for students who wish to sit for the May examinations.
- 30 September shall be the cut-off date for student registration and examination booking for students who wish to sit for the November examinations.
- Students will continue to be required to renew their annual registration which falls due on 1 July every year.
All the changes in Nos. 1 to 4 above shall be applicable with immediate effect.
SECRETARY AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE
(Visited 4,116 times, 38 visits today)