Current and prospective students of kasneb, parents, sponsors, guardians, training institutions and other stakeholders are hereby notified as follows:
- The current deadline dates for normal and late student registration and examination booking have been abolished.
- The late registration fee and late examination booking fee have also been abolished.
- Students will therefore be required to pay only normal registration fee and normal examination booking fee.
- The following two cut-off dates for student registration and examination booking shall be applicable:
- 31 March shall be the cut-off date for student registration and examination booking for students who wish to sit for the May examinations.
- 30 September shall be the cut-off date for student registration and examination booking for students who wish to sit for the November examinations.
- Students will continue to be required to renew their annual registration which falls due on 1 July every year.
All the changes in Nos. 1 to 4 above shall be applicable with immediate effect.
- M. Nduatih
SECRETARY AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Date: 19 January 2018
(Visited 1,394 times, 1 visits today)