Holders of Various Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) Diplomas and Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) are eligible to enroll for CPA course offered by KASNEB and take CPA exams, they are also eligible to enroll for other professional courses offered by the same board. This is considered as some students who didnt not attained the required minimum entry grade for kasneb CPA and other professional courses is a KCSE Mean grade of C+(C Plus).
Some of these Diploma courses also qualify for exemptions on some selected units of the respective courses the holders may wish to pursue.
KNEC or KIM Diplomas with the exemptions that are eligible to their holders:
- Diploma in Banking and Finance (KNEC)
- Diploma in Accountancy (KNEC)
- Diploma in Business Management or Administration
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (KIM)
- Diploma in Law (KSL)