KASNEB CPA, ATD, CIFA, CCP, DCM, CICT and DICT results
How can i check KASNEB Results?
You can check you kasneb results through SMS code or through your student portal account. Kasneb will also send your CPA Results to the postal office address you provided and also to the email that you registered during registration.
How do i check my CPA Results through SMS?
SMS (for Safaricom subscribers only).
Candidates should send an SMS to 20558 using the following format to access their examination results:
Example, NAC/87061 where NAC/87061 is the registration number of the candidate.
The SMS service is at a premium rate of Sh. 10 per sms
How do i check my CPA Results through students portal?
Access through ekasneb (Mobile app – Google playstore and web portal – http://online.kasneb. or.ke)
Candidates who have not yet created an account on the student portal are advised to do so in order to access their examination results. The candidates should follow the steps listed below:
- Create an account as a student using your registration number.
- Fill in the Examination, Registration Number, Date of birth and/or ID Number, Phone number and Country.
- Provide an email address and password and sign up. An activation link will shortly be sent to your email.
- Click on the activation link sent to your email to activate your account and login thereafter.
- Click on resources and select “examination results”.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed to sign in by providing their email and password.
When will KASNEB release CPA and ATD results?
You can check your CPA, ATD, CIFA, CCP, DCM, CICT and DICT results for May/June and for November/December after release which is 45-60 days after the date the last exam paper was done.
Read more at kasneb website
For request, appreciation or suggestion leave a comment below