- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Management (Finance option and Micro-Finance Option)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Business Management (Accounting option)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Actuarial Science) Exemptions on KASNEB courses
- Bachelor of Education (Arts) Exemptions on KASNEB courses
- Bachelor of Arts (General) Exemptions on KASNEB courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics) degree Exemptions on KASNEB courses
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance degree Exemptions on KASNEB courses
- Bachelor of Financial Economics degree Exemptions on KASNEB courses
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science (Management Science Option)
- Bachelor of Science (Actuarial Science) – JKUAT Exemptions on KASNEB courses
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Statistics Exemptions on KASNEB courses
- Bachelor of Science (International Business Administration) – Finance Concentration/Major
10 thoughts on “BACHELORS DEGREES EXEMPTIONS ON KASNEB COURSES”
I a CPA k and Accounting Technician Diploma graguate and i would like to do Bcom Accounting option,
How many units will i be exempted and which ones
I was exempted on may2015 but i have never received my exemption letter since then. what could be the problem. NAC/268827
I was exempted on may but i have never received my exemption letter. what could be the problem.nac/268827
I have masters degree in Finance from JKUAT,opting for my Cpa part 2 after having successfully completed part 1.
Would I be exempted? If yes in which particular units
Exemptions will be given to Financial management unit provided you did a finance course at your undergaduate level. Note that Masters degree are not consindered for exemptions
I have a degree in Information and Technology(Bsc IT) and interested in doing CPA since i also work in Finance department.
Am i eligible to any exemptions?
I have a Bsc project planning and management from Moi university. I would like to do cpa and cif. Exemption possible ?
I have a degree in agricultural Engineering from Egerton university(Njoro). I would like to do the CPAs, can i have exemptions.
I have a masters degree in Environmental planning from University of Kabianga and a Bachelors degree in Urban and regional planning of Maseno, I would like to pursue CPS, can I qualify for some exceptions?
I have a masters degree in project planning and management from UON, i would like to do the Certified Secretary papers, I can have exemptions??