When can one access his/her KASNEB Examination results?
You can access KASNEB results for your recent exams through KASNEB portal, SMS platform, ekASNEB App and through the email that you provided to KASNEB during registration or the one on your Bio-data profile. This is after KASNEB announces the release of results. You will check these results as floows
KASNEB Website. (click on student login) or (direct link to student portal http://online.kasneb.or.ke ) – check results online
Candidates who had not created an account on the student portal are required to do so in order to access examination result as follows:
- On the website click on the student login link then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link to the student portal.
- Click on create account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and a strong password (which will be used for future access to self information) and click save.
- Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in.
- Select the “Registration Details” tab.
- Access the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
- Select the “Examination Results” tab.
- Click on “print” to print the pdf version or “Send to email” to send to your email address.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed from step 3 above.
SMS (for Safaricom subscribers only).
- Candidates should send an SMS to 20558 using the following format to access their examination results:
- Kasneb/registration number
- Example, ATD/87061 where ATD/87061 is the registration number of the candidate.
- The SMS service is at a premium rate of Sh. 10 per sms