Login to the portal using your credentials and proceed with the following steps:
- On the left side pane, navigate to Applications for exemption and select Applications for Exemptions.
- Read the exemption policies and click on Apply Now.
- Select the Qualification type and code, select the papers to be exempted, attach the mandatory documents, agree to the Terms and Conditions and submit the application.
- Wait for back office exemption approval. You will receive your invoice once your application has been approved and proceed with payment.
- Login to the portal and navigate to Applications for Exemption, Exemption Payments, and view your invoice
- Proceed to payment to view the Invoice and make the payment via MPesa as guided by the Instructions.
- You will receive your exemption receipt and exemption letter via email on successful payment.
- To view your exemption letter from the portal navigate to Applications or exemption and select Letter of exemption.